We went to St. George for the 4th of July weekend with Jaron's family. It was so much fun!! I didn't want to come home!! It wasn't to hot even! My brother in law and sister in law live down there so it was really good to see them. The boy golfing a lot. We took Alexis swimming for the first time. She hated it at first! I learned if I started her in the baby pool where the water was warmer she would like it then move her to the big kid pool she would do great. Addison and Halle had so much fun playing with her in the pool and playing with Jaron. My nephew Maddox was so cute in the pool. He is autistic and fearless. We would always have to chase after him because he would be jumping into the deep end. But the funniest thing was he was in the hot tub before any of us got in and rubbing some guys chest. They were very nice people. It was so funny! We also went and got Alexis's ear pierced! Yep I am a mean mommy! She cried for about 30 seconds and then was fine. Halle my niece also got hers done too! They got matching earrings! She was so brave. We had a audience watching us so she had to be tough and not cry, she's 8. Then everyone was watching the mean mom pierce there babies ear. Some old lady wanted me to give her a sucker and I was like um... no she hasn't even had real food yet (at that time). I love her with earrings! I got her the stainless steal kind and I think I needed to get her the 14 carat gold because they have been bugging her the last few weeks. I clean them twice a day but they have been a little irritated. So I would never regret doing it but I regret been a cheap ass and not getting the nice ones.
We went up to Cedar Canyon and had a picnic. We did a little hiking too. All of the family went half of the way but the kids had taken a really long hike earlier right after lunch so Abi was tired so they went back and we finished to the lake. At the end of the trail there was a sign that had a shoe on it with a line through it. Alyssa thought it meant we had to take our shoes for the rest of the way.
We did fireworks there. It was quite a amazing show! I love fireworks! The kids do too! The named them all too. Alexis watched a few then fell asleep.








No comments:
Post a Comment