Here are a few fun things we were able to do while on his break! We went to the drive Inn! I love them!! So fun! We also went to St George for the 4th, Alexis got blessed, golfing, boating, BBQ's with friends and family, played at Payson Lakes, Jeep Rides, and playing a lot with Alexis!!! I will write a million blogs about all of our fun! I'm sure you all can't wait now!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I need to update this thing!
So I have not blogged for a while! Jaron had some time off work. When he is home from work I am rarely on the computer, except to work. It was so nice to have him home!! Usually on his breaks I am so ready to send him back to work at the end of his breaks but this time I was dieing! I didn't want him to ever leave!! Right before he came home for his break he worked a week and half. It was the longest week and half ever! But when it finally came it was like Christmas morning! Alexis is starting to baby talk a ton so I will call Jaron while he gone and put her on speaker. He loves it!
Here are a few fun things we were able to do while on his break! We went to the drive Inn! I love them!! So fun! We also went to St George for the 4th, Alexis got blessed, golfing, boating, BBQ's with friends and family, played at Payson Lakes, Jeep Rides, and playing a lot with Alexis!!! I will write a million blogs about all of our fun! I'm sure you all can't wait now!
Here are a few fun things we were able to do while on his break! We went to the drive Inn! I love them!! So fun! We also went to St George for the 4th, Alexis got blessed, golfing, boating, BBQ's with friends and family, played at Payson Lakes, Jeep Rides, and playing a lot with Alexis!!! I will write a million blogs about all of our fun! I'm sure you all can't wait now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment