Thursday, July 29, 2010
Alexis's Baby Blessing
We were finally able to get a date for Alexis to be blessed. With Jaron's work schedule we weren't able to do it forever! He is always leaving or coming home on Sundays. She was blessed on July 11, 2010. Thank you for all that came! It was her special princess day!! She looked like a Princess too! My mom use to design christening and blessing dresses and is a wonderful seamstress so I am so lucky! I picked a wedding dress and said I want this! Then we went and picked fabric out and she made it. It turned out gorgeous! She made booties to go with it and a outfit for after! My father in law Gary blessed her and did a wonderful job! When he held her up afterwards her head band fell right in her eyes. It was kind of funny. We had a lunch afterwards at my mother in laws for family and friends! It was great to see old friends that I hadn't seen in a while and to visit with family! It was a great Princess Day for my little Princess!!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment