Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Yep me and Jaron celebrated our 5 year Anniversary! Crazy! We didn't get to anything exciting for it though. Jaron had a work training all day and so we were going to go out that night. Well Alexis lips kept turning blue and spreading onto her cheeks she was still breathing when it would happen though. But I took her into the Dr. and of course because I took her in she stopped doing to and it didn't happen again. She was healthy and nothing was wrong. They said to just watch her very close and if it happened again to take back in again and we would get chest x-rays done again. Luckily we didn't have too. But because I am the physco mother that I am I didn't want to leave her. So Jaron made me a very yummy dinner Salmon and steamed veggies! And then spent time with our cute little family. I always said I wanted to be married 5 years go to Tahiti and get pregnant with our first there, but I also always said I wanted my first when I was 24 so I went with the 24 thing I guess. So I guess we didn't get my ideal 5 year anniversary in Tahiti but I would much rather have my little potato bug!! She's worth it!! Our 10 years together is coming up in September hopefully we can do something fun for that! I love Jaron more than the day I married him! He does so much me for me! Thank you for loving me baby!!
When Jaron purposed! We have already aged so much in 5 1/2 years!!

No comments: