Yeah my team totally won! Yes, I am really not that into football. The way I choose who is going to win the game is by what they are wearing. If I had it my way I would have the Chicago Bears win the Super Bowl. lol I hear they are not very good. But I really like the uniforms and colors. I chose the Saints to win due to there colors of course, they have the juicy symbol on there helmets, and it is Kim Kardashians bf team. Very educated guessing. I was told they were the under dogs so I didn't expect them to win. But 'I actually did watch some of the game this year and it was a really good game. We went to our friends house to watch the game. It was a ton of fun! There was super yummy food!! I'm pretty sure I was eating the whole time! What can I say Lexi was hungry... Over all great game, great friends, and great food can't ask for anything better!
Jaron and I are high school sweethearts that dated 5 years before getting married. We have been married now for 5 1/2 great years! We just had our first child in March. Her name is Alexis, she is our pride and joy!! We also have two fury kids as well. They are Yorkshire Terriers that have been great companions. We live in Saratoga Springs over looking the lake. Jaron works for a internet marketing seminar company and is always traveling around the world. While I get to be a stay at home mommy. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment