Monday, February 1, 2010
Alexis's baby shower!
I had mine and Alexis's baby shower on Saturday! It was awesome!! I am so lucky to have such great family and friends! I had family come from Vernal, Idaho, St. George, and Las Vegas. I felt special to know that people would come that far to come!! Alexis is spoiled rotten already!! We only have to get a few more big things and that's it! I'm so lucky to be done all shopping. She has so many clothes for the first 3 months of life! The food was amazing!! My mother in law and sister in laws did a awesome job!! Huge Thanks to them! Thank you all for who came! Look how spoiled we were! It was better than Christmas!! Also Roxy would like to thank everyone for the new toys. She thinks they are hers. I keep taking them away but she just doesn't get it.












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Looks like you got alot of good stuff and the food looks delicious. I cant wait to see pics of the adorable Alexis.
Cute Cute shower!!
How fun, glad you had a great time!
VERY, VERY CUTE! I'm so glad you had such a good baby shower for that sweet baby! You're a beautiful mommy! Bruce and I are really excited for you and Jaron....being parents is a wonderfully difficult job! It's the best thing you'll ever do. Oh, by the way, after having 3 kids in 3 years, my only bit of advice would be to get the book "The Happiest Baby on the Block" by Dr. Karp. It is fantastic and has helped us SO MUCH. I would also get the DVD because it is helpful to show you the calming techniques the book discusses.
How fun! Enjoying being a mother, you will be a great mom:)
Post a Comment