Wednesday, February 10, 2010

35 weeks


So I'm 35 weeks, and 1 day, but who's really counting... I can not wait to have this baby! I complain a lot! And when I say a lot I really mean it. I have this special gift for complaining! I really don't have any unusual pregnancy or a hard one. It's pretty normal so I don't have anything extra to complain about it. I just do. So sorry for all that always have to listen to me!

I figure if I go 2 more weeks it would be perfect! It would be the week before Jaron goes to England so we don't have to worry the whole time he is there and I will be 37 weeks so the baby should be big and strong enough to come. Wish me luck on this because I'm going to need it! I'm pretty sure I won't go early though. My blood pressure was pretty high for a while and had some crazy braxton hicks a few weeks ago so the Dr. said there was a chance. But my bp went down and braxton hicks are quite normal now. So all hope of going early are gone. Which I should be happy because that means Lexi is probably a healthy little bug! But on my negative note: I am done with all the aches and pains, I feel like someone took me out back and just beat me up most days, I'm done with peeing every 2 seconds, I'm done with looking like a mammoth whale, swelling up like a balloon (I would like to see my ankle bones again), and the worst of all I'm starting to get stretch marks! AGH! Scary! So yes like I said normal stuff to complain about but I'm sick of it.

I'm defiantly ready to be a mom and the non sleep nights. I already am getting up all the time to pee but I have weird sleeping schedules. Like the other night I woke up at 3am and was wide awake. I read for a while, went and hung some shelves in the nursery, played with the puppies and finally went back to sleep at 6. Harley was like what are we doing up?! He's not going to love this baby at first.

I have been trying to not take advantage of the last few weeks of not being parent but it is hard! I've been trying to get some books read, finish the baby stuff I have been working on, and take naps. Me and Jaron thought about going on a last minute trip but couldn't decide where to go with the weather conditions everywhere and going somewhere with a beach is not good because no one wants to see me in a bikini right now. So we decided that was out. If you have any good ideas of what to do before coming a parent I would love the input!!!

I go to the Dr. Friday and hopefully I hear awesome news that I'm dilated to a 4 and 90% effaced! ha ha (Enjoy the pictures I don't really plan on posting anymore of me until the baby comes).

3 comments:

Mandy Campbell said...

Jack came at 37 weeks and was big enough but they made me stay in the hospital for 2 extra days because he kept sucking stuff in to his longs and turning blue. It was scary so hold out for 38 weeks that is when Sawyer came and she was fine!

melissabastow said...

Jeremy and I went to Denny's for dinner the night before Hannah was born - 'cause we're real party animals like that.

Wendi said...

honestly I think everyone is like that on their first go around. Complain or totally miserable. I think it's because you don't know what to expect.