
Roxy's puppies are 6 weeks old. They have gotten so big but really they are her smallest liter she has had. By now they are very mobile and all over the place! These 4 little ones are still quite small and very calm. (Well for puppies) We only have 1 active little girl. She is the brains of the liter. We keep them in a baby pool to keep them out of everything and she is the only one that ventures out into the unknown laundry room. But she gets upset she can't get back in with the rest of them. She was sold for the last week and a half and we just found out yesterday the person that was going to come get her today couldn't get her. So we are now looking for a home

for her and the runt as well. Our runt is adorable!! He still fits in the palm of my hand! I am in love with this little guy. I would keep him if I wasn't due in a few weeks. I don't think it's fair to the dog because he would get so much attention the next 4 weeks and then a new baby would take over his place. I just wouldn't have the time to train and give him what he needs. If you or anyone you know wants these darling little puppies let me know!! I am worried if they don't find a home within the next 2 weeks they'll get attached to us and we will to them and that will just make the whole process of them leaving so much harder. We have our Caly that is super cute, sweet and shy! My friend Hydee is giving her a great home next week! And then we have our other little guy which is going to a guy Jaron works with. His ears stand straight up and has the funniest personality!
Please contact me if you want to give these dogs a great home!! AKC certified pure breed Yorkshire Terrier, tails docked, dew claws removed, and first set of shots given.
5 comments:
How much are they? Someone I know mentioned they want one but not sure if they still do.
How much? We are looking into buying a puppy. Are they teacups?
Here is our KSL ad
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9677743&cat=105
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9677639&cat=105
For blog friends we will go down on the price at least $100. I really like my puppies to go to homes where I know the people!
Our girl is bigger and that is why she is less. She is the smartest though and will be easier to potty train. She will be great for kids as well! I'm not sure on how big she will get a lot of it will be up to the owner. She will need to be on a strict diet and no table scraps for the first 9 months. Her mom was that size at her age and is now 5 lbs. She will be having Harley's fur with the black and tan.
Our boy is the runt and is still tiny. Same with him on size as long as he doesn't get over fed he should be around 3-4 lbs full grown. He is so loving and calm.
Okay, Bruce and I are in love with these babies!!! Seriously, when we move back to America next year we want to come to Utah and take one of Harley and roxy's puppies home for our girls! Would you let us?! Also, I'm getting really excited about your baby being born! Any day now!
I love your puppies! It makes me sad though, we lost our little yorkie a few months ago and still miss him dearly:(
Post a Comment