I finally gave in and got a Dyson. I have been doing my research and debating for the last few weeks on what vacuum to get. Thanks for all the input on my earlier post. Well I didn't want to spend all the money to get a Dyson. Jaron told me for Valentines day to just get whatever one I wanted. I think I was driving him nuts because I couldn't decide. Super romantic present, but it's all good because it is a kick ass vacuum. I was going to get the refurbished one but this week I was lucky enough to find them on sale. Woo Hoo! Can't beat that so I got the DC 25 with the 5 year warranty. No more buying a new vacuum every year! I used it for the first time today. It was grose to see how dirty my carpets were that I never would've got from my other vacuum. I've only used it for a day but I'm in love with it! I highly recommend it!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
My Dyson
I finally gave in and got a Dyson. I have been doing my research and debating for the last few weeks on what vacuum to get. Thanks for all the input on my earlier post. Well I didn't want to spend all the money to get a Dyson. Jaron told me for Valentines day to just get whatever one I wanted. I think I was driving him nuts because I couldn't decide. Super romantic present, but it's all good because it is a kick ass vacuum. I was going to get the refurbished one but this week I was lucky enough to find them on sale. Woo Hoo! Can't beat that so I got the DC 25 with the 5 year warranty. No more buying a new vacuum every year! I used it for the first time today. It was grose to see how dirty my carpets were that I never would've got from my other vacuum. I've only used it for a day but I'm in love with it! I highly recommend it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment