I'm officially 11 weeks today! It seems like forever that I have been pregnant and the same time it feels like I just barely am (which is the truth)! I'm getting very excited to get out of my first trimester! I feel like my life revolves around being pregnant right now! I'm either hungry, puking, nauseous, tired, overly happy, overly cranky, needing to pee, and I just am always just crazy feeling. It is just the start of my new life with baby Sanchez.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
11 Weeks
I'm officially 11 weeks today! It seems like forever that I have been pregnant and the same time it feels like I just barely am (which is the truth)! I'm getting very excited to get out of my first trimester! I feel like my life revolves around being pregnant right now! I'm either hungry, puking, nauseous, tired, overly happy, overly cranky, needing to pee, and I just am always just crazy feeling. It is just the start of my new life with baby Sanchez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
looking good!! I'll bet you two are SO excited!
Holy cow, you're a massive fatty now!!!! TOTALLY KIDDING. You still look superb. Maybe you won't get super huge after all.
Post a Comment