Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lake Powell

Jaron and I went on a last minute Lake Powell trip with our friends to end the summer! It was a ton of fun! It started with driving down in the middle of the night. That was my least favorite part of the trip. But the rest of the time it was very relaxing time! It was also very hot!! After the first day I realized I needed to stay out of the sun more than usual. Weird how pregnancy makes the heat affect you different ha ha. I wasn't the only pregnant girl there though my friend Sydni is 30 weeks. On Saturday we took a great boat ride and saw a lot of gorgeous canyons. The boys had a lot of fun being boys like cliff jumping, air chairing, wake boarding, fishing, trying to push boulders down the mountain, and hiking. In all it was nice to get away, enjoy the sun, and we got a great tan!

No comments: