Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boy or Girl

I want to know what you think I'm having a boy or a girl?! I have put a quiz off to the side but I don't know how to put it in the actual blog. I have a lot of people telling me they think it is a girl. Both me and Jaron think it is a boy. My family can't imagine me with a boy because I have never been around little boys. I didn't get brothers until I was 16 and I wasn't around them much so I'm pretty clueless on boys. And Jaron's family can't imagine with a girl first. So it will be really interesting to find out what it is! We both don't have a preference what it is. We just can't wait until it gets here! So let me know what you think and we'll see if your right in just a few weeks!!

2 comments:

Jake & Michelle said...

:) I hope it is a little girl, so you can play dress up with her, and teach her dance.. :) I hope it all goes well, and I wish we lived closer so I could help you out..
And Jake said congrats... :)

mandy harline said...

I am so excited for you, Michelle!! What an exciting adventure you're on! Being a mommy is the greatest - and toughest - thing in the world. I love it!! I think you're having a girl, but I'm fairly partial to little girls :) So happy for you both and so glad I can peek in at you whenever I want :)