

My pregnant cravings have been getting stronger lately. Like every pregnant person I'm very picky on what I can eat right now, but the cravings are just crazy! Some days it's I see something on TV or hear it and I'm like yeah that sounds great but a true craving just pops in my head and that's all I want! Jaron was trying to get me breakfast one day and I just kept saying I wanted cake from Costco with cream cheese frosting and cheesecake filling. Well that craving didn't go away so a few days later we go to Costco and they didn't have that type of cake already made up so we ordered it. They only make a 48 serving size cake as well. But what I want Jaron usually will get it for me! So we ordered a cute princess cake and wrote on it. I'm sure the Costco people were laughing the whole time they made it because I would. Who in there right mind orders that large of a cake just because it sounds good... Oh wait a crazy pregnant girl! The cake was AWESOME!! I loved it! We took it to Lake Powell with us so I got some help eating it luckily or I would be quite obese afterward!
1 comment:
That's awesome! Jeremy got really sick of going to the store every evening to get me whatever I felt like eating at the time. But he never got me a cool cake that was all written on and everything, even though I remember REPEATEDLY asking for hot fudge lava cake.
Post a Comment