Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lexi in action

Here she is trying to be a dog again.
Hello! Hello! She always calls her dad... on everything like her shoes. She says "Da Da!" Or you if you ask her where Da Da is she looks at your phone. I think she thinks he lives in it.

Loving on Zoey the Zebra. She freaking loves that thing!


At Nana's house swinging and playing with the kitty, but in her mind a dog


I'm a great mom and she had Cheetos for breakfast. She also had some oatmeal afterwards.

After a long day and only a 20 minute nap. This is her at the store showing her true colors. Everyone would be proud of me it was the first time she went all day with out a bow in her hair all day while we running errans and going to appointments. It was tough on me but I did it.

Lexi is now walking

She got herself stuck in the Bumbo

She fell and hit her head on her grandma's coffee table. Her eyes got pretty swollen. My sweet little sister in law was the one that had let her go walking before she fell so she felt responsible and was devastated. Obvisouly it wasn't her fault  babies fall all the time when they are learning to walk. And I kept telling her that. She is such a good auntie and loves Lexi so much and Lexi loves her to death.
This is the next day when she woke up they both were a little purple like eyeshadow but by the end of the day the color was gone and she barely had a mark. I'm sure this is the first of many black eyes. It didn't even faze her. She cried for a minute after it happened and that was it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay!! For Lexi walking :) Now the real fun begins she'll be getting into everything a lot and going to places she shouldn't be going too. I sometimes wish Bella was crawling I turn my head for a second and she's up the stairs in her room playing with her toys! Where did you find Zoey at? What a cute toy! Bella's favorite word to say is Dada too! Only says Mama when she's upset. I love her precious little smile :)