Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was a ton of fun this year with Lexi kind of knowing what was going on. I tried to tell her that a bunny was going to come visit her and bring her stuff and she kept telling me it was a dog coming. So after a few hours we gave up the fight. Jaron was able to come home for 4 hours on Easter before leaving again for 2 weeks. It was good to see him but way to short of time.

Before he got home he called me and told me to go look in the garage for my Easter basket the bunny left me. I was surprised and thought it was fun because I haven't gone on a Easter hunt for a while. There were a few things for both me and Lexi in the basket.

Lexi got spoiled from us, and all her grandparents! The thing she was most excited to see in her Easter basket were pink peeps.  She started screaming and trying to open it. It was funny especially because she has never had peeps before.

Her second favorite thing was to shake the Easter eggs filled with jelly beans.

She also got a few dresses (from all the grandparents and 1 from us.), a swimming suit. outfits, pj's, candy, bubbles, a book, a pair of shoes, a purse, bubble bath, a bunny in a purse, and her stuffed zebra Zoey.  So yeah super spoiled child it was like Christmas.

When I was at the store one day I showed her this cute zebra. Well she loved it and gave it a huge kiss and hugged it the whole time we shopped. So I was like um... I guess I have to get it because I had never seen her like something that much. She Loves Zoey! She rolls on the ground with it while she hugs it and lays on her. It is super cute. I have never seen a 1 year old love a stuffed animal so much.
Lexi took her first step that night all by herself. It was only one but I go a picture of it in action... and this is how she did it. With her purse in her mouth. I think she thinks she's a dog because she always carries things in her mouth like that. Nerdy kid, but I love her!

No comments: