Sunday, May 15, 2011

Want $25? Hurry and find out how

This month in The Barrel of Blogs we are giving away a $25 gift card! Tomorrow is the last day! Hurry and go see how to enter here http://thebarrelofblogs.blogspot.com/ Who doesn't want a extra $25!

Also this month I recommend looking at the recipe section if you like good food and guess what it's actually healthy. But don't tell your kids so they will still eat it. Everything is so good that I have made from our featured blogger.


Also if you like scrapbooking you can get some great ideas!

Even though Mothers Day is over check out my Housewife Tips on how to pamper yourself or someone you love. Everyone deserves to be pampered even if it isn't a special holiday!

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I know I missed but still, thanks for sharing :) You have a super cute blog!