Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting ready to turn 1

I am going to have a one year old in a few days! It is crazy!  I have been dreading it the past month, but the last few days it has really been sinking in and I think I will be ok with it.  It's going to happen whether I like it or not! Lexi is SO much fun right now!! I love this stage in her life!! She is learning to do something new everyday. She makes me laugh everyday! I love watching her figure things out! Her favorite thing she has learned is to play Peek a Boo back.  I love when she will blow kiss and make the muuah noise to go with it.  I kept wanting her to walk but now I really don't! She crawls so fast she is somewhere before I know it. It is going to be 10 times faster when she is walking and she will be in more stuff. So I can hold off on the walking. She is starting to become a human vacuum. She is a picky eater and has never been huge on food. I have been wondering how we are ever going to get off formula because she doesn't eat enough or get enough nutrients. But ever since she got better from being sick her pickiness has eased some. This meaning she actually will eat some baby food now and even the whole jar. Before she would have 3 bites and be done even if it was one she liked. Now we can get 3 or 4 bites of the ones she doesn't like. A little more that has been going on at our house is Jaron has been working lots. I've been getting ready for Lexi's party! I can't wait for it. The other day I made red velvet cupcakes so I could tryout some frosting on them. I gave Lexi part of cupcake. Well if you see the picture below you will see not much made it in. She was practicing for the big day as well too.

No comments: