Alexis got my curse! I was always sick on Valentines Day, like puking my guts out. I would get so excited and make my cute Valentines box to take to school when you pass out Valentines and then I would be super sick. I would beg my Mom usually to let me go. The curse lessened when I got older to just a cold. I have not had the Valentines curse sense I was 19. So I have never really liked the day much... and Jaron is always gone. But now the curse has started with Alexis. She was sick on Valentines Day. She had her first real fever. It was just a viral thing and after puking in the car twice, and 2 days of a fever and 6 days of no appetite and diarrhea she was as good as new! Me and Jaron got it as well. So we all just laid around the house all week and didn't eat. It was a great weight loss sickness! So I really didn't mind! Lexi had a cute Valentines outfit but didn't get to wear it. Luckily it should still work for next year. So you can see it then! But my mom did make a really cute Valentines dress for her. She hates to crawl in it. Which I rarely let her down when she is wearing it. Because I am a freak and don't want it to get dirty. Jaron was actually home for Valentines day! It was the first time in 5 years. With having a sick baby we enjoyed a comfy night at home. Jaron made a yummy dinner, Ribs and asparagus. We made a rule this year no gifts. We are actually being conservative for once. But of course we both broke the rules but not by much. Jaron got me tulips that lasted 2 weeks and a box of chocolates. I made Jaron a Valentine and some white chocolates. That was our holiday and first experience being sick.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Sorry you were sick :( It's no fun when the baby gets sick. CUTE red dress, so adorable!
Post a Comment