Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AVON Calling

   AVON CALLING! Ok if you haven't seen Edward Scissor hands you wouldn't get that. I am now selling AVON! YEAH super exciting, right?! My mom sold AVON when I was little so I grew up using it. Then when she stopped selling it I tried a million things out there. A few years ago I went back to AVON because I just liked some of there stuff. It helped that my step mom sold it too. Gotta keep it going in the family right?   
    So if you do not have a AVON lady or your AVON lady just sucks, I can be your new AVON lady! I know you are screaming for joy!! I can send you books if you are wanting them just let me know your address. But the easiest way to order is go to www.youravon.com/michellelaird. The order will get shipped directly to you that way and you don't even have to talk to me... if you don't want to. Go to the website, On your right hand side click Shop My E-Brochure,  then you can pick if you want to shop the regular book, the Mark book or the outlet book. It's like looking at the Target add online. Yeah for going GREEN! You can also just shop the book online and email me your order at mylifeasarealhousewife@gmail.com  If you don't want to order but know someone that would like to order please pass the word on to everyone that I am a awesome AVON Lady! Also if you are interested in selling AVON I can tell you how, but you would probably rather order from me, right?!

Thanks for all your support of my stay at home working mommy thing going on.


No comments: