Friday, April 8, 2011

First trip to the Zoo

   Last week Jaron took Alexis and I to the Hogle Zoo for her first time.  It was a lot of fun to watch her see all the animals for the first time. She thinks every bird is a duck including roosters, turkeys, peacocks, basically anything with feathers and a beak. It's funny and pretty cute. She didn't know what to think of the elephants. From the second she saw them you could see in her eyes like wow what is that. And she couldn't take her eyes off of them. She clapped at the monkeys. I think the giraffe kind of freaked her out. It was eating and it's tongue was huge and lick around a pole. She didn't like that. We spoiled her with ice cream. When it was gone she gave Jaron the meanest look she has ever given to anyone. It was super funny. She means business when it comes to ice cream. What can I say, she is my child! lol We hit the train last. She loved it and screamed like a little girl (good screams) the whole time. I think she is getting ready for Disneyland rides. A lot of the animals were still inside and not to active.  So we will have to go again when it is warmer and they are playing more outside... I'm sure Jaron will be totally thrilled with that idea. (he loves the zoo... Not! He took us to bribe me to let him go to the sand dunes. Lets just say it worked)










No comments: