Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cabin Getaway

    We were able to go on a nice little get away up to Heber with some friends. It was nice to get away from everything, have no cell phone service, and be in a cozy big cabin!! I had so much fun! The Boys went snowmobiling most of the time. His friends have now talked him into getting a snowmobile... I'm not quite on board with it yet though.  Jaron took Alexis and I on little ride. She loved it! She would scream and laugh! We put her in between us to keep her more warm and she wanted to stand up and bounce the whole time. We didn't stay out to long because it was to cold for her. The girls did face masks and hair goopy stuff while the boys were out.  We also took family pictures out in the snow.  It was a ton of fun!













No comments: