Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vegas

    A few weeks ago Jaron and I went to Las Vegas. We thought we were going into warm weather. Well it was 0 degrees at home but 55 degrees in Las Vegas. So yes, a improvement but still a little to chilly.  We stayed at the Luxor.  I really like it there. It is nice and cheap. I was able to see most of my step family that lives down there. It was good to see them! I don't get to enough!  I got to hang out with my older step sister and my two nieces. Her girls are so cute! Lexi has a new cousin a few months younger than her. She was fascinated by this little baby. She kept wanting to see what she was and grab her. We ate at some yummy buffets and walked some of the strip. I'm not into gambling at all so I was ok on missing out on that since I couldn't park Alexis in the stroller next to me. It was a last second trip and I forgot my camera. So I only have a few pictures from my phone.





No comments: