Alexis and I like to go visit my Dad at work when we are down that way. This day she decided she was going to help him with his work by going through everything on his desk.
I've never been able to cut Alexis's nails when she was sleeping. She always wakes up. So we give her a mini manicure every time. We cut, and file her nails every few days and she just sits there and watches me. Most people don't believe me when I tell them she is so good for it. So here is the proof.
Addison performed at half time of the Flash Game a few weeks ago. Alexis liked the noise makers, but other than that she was a pooper the rest of game.
Alexis LOVES the washer and dryer! Our laundry room is right next to her room so she always is sneaking away to go in there and watch them. One day I turned my back after getting her out of the bath, and she was gone. I found a towel in the hall and a naked baby dancing at the washer. It was pretty funny and cute. But here are some more appropriate pictures of her with her favorite thing to watch.







No comments:
Post a Comment