Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend

     Thanksgiving has come and gone. We enjoyed the holiday weekend! It started with round 1 at Jaron's moms house on Thursday. Lots of yummy food with family! I couldn't move after I ate!! It was Alexis's first Thanksgiving and she was not into any of the food. Not even the normal stuff she loves at home. Jaron shoved sweet potato's in her mouth and made her so mad. After that she was like don't even come around me with food! My mother in law did a great job on the food and sent us home with so much yummy left overs which is my favorite!      I sent Jaron and Daniel black Friday shopping. It was a success. You can read about the funny details at http://mylifeasarealhousewife.blogspot.com/2010/12/black-friday.html.
    Round 2 started off with a stop at the craft fair in SF. Then off to my Dad's. We didn't have a Thanksgiving dinner just a normal one. They didn't want us to get turkeyed out. We usually go to the light parade but this year with it being 14 degrees and having a 8 month old we decided it wasn't a good idea. Maybe next year! They did light up the Salem pond so we drove around that and Lexi loved that! She was all about those lights!
   Round 3 happened at my Mom's house.  My step sister was there with her new baby! I was so excited to see my new niece! She is 7 weeks old and still so tiny! She weighs what Alexis weighed when she was born right now. It makes me feel like I have a giant baby now seeing how small she use to be to how big she is now! We ate yummy turkey and ham.  My mom made homemade rolls, cinnamon rolls, and pumpkin bread that she sent home with us! I love the holidays! Alexis loves pumpkin bread!! I think that is her favorite thing she has ate so far.
   I have great family that I am so Thankful for!
 

No comments: