It was Addison's Birthday yesterday. She is now 12! I can not believe this! She was 1 when I started dating Jaron! Jaron, Alexis and I went and pulled her out of school yesterday and took her to Chucky Cheese for lunch. We were the only ones there. It was a lot of fun! She just ran around and played whatever she wanted. Alexis had fun except when her dad played the basketball game. You know the one where there are a couple of balls and you shoot them over and over again as fast as you can. She would scream. I don't know why. Chucky Cheese didn't scare her. She rode on a few of the little rides. Afterwards we took Addison shopping for a rock star outfit for her Birthday party on Friday. She was so excited it was so fun to take her!! We also went to dinner at the Olive Garden with the family for the big day. She kept telling the Waiter well you know I am the Birthday Girl. She is such a funny girl! I love her to death!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That chucky cheese looks scary! But little miss Alexis is a doll as usual! And I'm sure Addison loved that you guys took her you guys ROCK! :)
Post a Comment