Wednesday, November 24, 2010
For the Love of Sesame Street
I put the cutest little video of Lexi dancing to Sesame Street on my other blog at My Life as a Real Housewife. She loves Sesame Street! She was so cute when the show came on the other day and was screaming and dancing so I started it over and taped it. It wasn't quite the same reaction but you can tell her favorite parts were she sways her hips or bops up and down. She loves Murray, Elmo and Abby. We have a bowl with Abby in it and after she finished her cereal she saw Abby in it and got so excited. It was so cute! Her favorite books are the Sesame Street books too. I'm so happy she loves this show because I grew up loving it! Go Check out the video!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment