My goals for this week is to get my house super clean, Update my blog, exercise everyday and weed my flower beds. It doesn't sound like much right... Well my house has been lacking. I just feel like I can't catch up on everything to make it perfect. So wish me luck on getting it all done!
Here is what we have been up too...
Alexis wasn't wanting to go to sleep as early as I would like and I wanted to go to sleep. So we snuggled on the couch and fell asleep. Jaron thought it was cute. Especially sense allergies have been kicking our butts so I was snoring up a storm.
Here is what we have been up too...
I found out my step sister is going to have another little girl!! She is due in October. I'm so excited for her!
Alexis has now met all of her cousins! Most of them call her "Awekis" it's super cute to hear them try and say her name. Mattison is going to be a great big sister she was helping with Alexis by giving her, her binky and rattle.

Alexis won 3rd place in the Saratoga Springs Baby Contest. I was super proud of her! She is such a cutie. (but of course I think that I'm her mommy) The winner and 2ND runner up had a ton of hair so that's why I say they had the advantage. lol No really they were super cute!! Yeah yeah I'm a little bit of a show mom get over it. I made her hair bow super late the night before I was going for big, fun and flashy... well I hated it but it turned out big that's for sure. She'll probably never wear it again either.


I have started using the sling more so I can get more done. After taking the picture me and Jaron laughed because she has the same outfit on as last time we took sling pictures. (see in the background how messy my house is!)
Alexis wasn't wanting to go to sleep as early as I would like and I wanted to go to sleep. So we snuggled on the couch and fell asleep. Jaron thought it was cute. Especially sense allergies have been kicking our butts so I was snoring up a storm.
I started working from home for my mother in laws company. I just work a little bit here and there. But if you ask Alexis I work all the time. She had a hard time the first few days because she wanted my attention every time I needed to get something done. She is handling it better now. I sit her in her bouncer and bounce her like crazy or she plays on her play mat while it I get everything done. 

I finally got a mommy car! We traded in our Infinite. It was a sad day to get rid of it because we loved it!! But if you saw me getting Alexis out of the car you would all agree I needed 4 doors! I had to climb in the back seat sit on the console unlock her from the base and then climb out with the car seat. I was quite use to it but it was such a pain in the ass! So I am super happy to have a bigger vehicle.


We went to the Carnival with some of our friends. Alexis slept through half of it. When she woke up she loved it! There were tons of lights, and music her favorite things. 
We went boating for the first time this year! It was super fun!! Alexis was able to come with us too!! I was really worried how she would like it and she isn't able to wear sunscreen yet so we had to keep her totally covered up. I have never been boating with a baby so I wasn't sure what to expect but she loved it!! It's really funny to see her in her life jacket. The water was cold that day but we put her feet in the watter and she freaked out. So maybe on a warmer day we'll get all the way in the water. 










2 comments:
awww i love all of these pictures!!!! i really like the ones of matti and alexis! i have some super cute nieces!!
I'll be expecting that t-shirt. I like your new car. But you should really buy a minivan because Jaron would love it so much.
Post a Comment