
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Fathers Day
Yesterday we were able to celebrate the great holiday of Fathers Day!! It was Jaron's first year to be a real daddy! I always got him something for being a great dad to our fury kids. But a baby is so different!! Jaron got spoiled he got a golf pass and I made him a shirt. We love making shirts with our pictures on it and sayings. I think everyone in our family gets one for Christmas every year. (So if you haven't gotten one Melissa expect it this year. lol) We visited all of the dads and just chillaxed. Jaron is such a great daddy! I'm glad we have a day to celebrate it! He works so hard for me and his potato bug. We love him so much!!
Don't worry he really didn't take her for a ride she's not quite old enough yet!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
She is so cute! She seriously has the most adorable little face and she always looks so perfectly put together. You are much more ambitious than me! Hopefully Harper won't look at your blog someday and wonder why her mom didn't dress her as cute as Alexis' mom! Your blog is super cute too!
Post a Comment