Me and my Lexi poo love our walks!! I have loved the weather finally being nice again!! I was having issues with my stroller tire and the weather was hating me for a few weeks but they have both decided to cooperate!! I am wanting to jog but I will work into it slowly. I am going to do a relay 5k with one of my friends in September. I was so excited when she told me about it! It is small enough that and far enough away that I can train and be ready for. I really want to get into doing cancer walks and runs. So I need to get my butt in gear and in shape for them!
Which gets me into my next subject. I am wanting to get involved with Relay for Life walks. Basically what it is I need 8 people at least on a team and they get people to donate money for how much you will walk. You have to find your own donations. I am basically needing 7 more people. I don't mind going around to local business to find the donations and doing all the paper work. I just need you to show up and walk with me. If you are interested in anything like this please let me know and I will tell you more about this. There are all different dates for in towns all summer long. Also there is something similar to this but a little different it is for Breast Cancer and a walk for that in October that I am wanting to do. If you are also interested in that let me know. I know every ones lives are so busy and crazy but all I'm asking is for one day to come help out for a great cause!! Thanks for your support!!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I will do it with ya - e -mail me the info. chelsevans@msn.com
Chels
Did you get a team together? If not, I'll do it. I was a captain when I was Miss Payson and had a great time.
Post a Comment