Saturday, June 5, 2010
Life
Don't take life for granite! Don't take the people in it for granite! Around this time every year I like to take a step back and thank God for Life and everything in it! My life was almost taken away from 4 years ago in a ATV accident on June 3rd. I will not bore anyone with details because we have all heard the story a million and half times!! I just like to voice that how important life is and how I love every minute of it. Good and bad!! I love everyone it! Thank you for being apart of it!! I just want everyone to take a step back and realize what they have and how lucky they are! No matter what there situation is there is good in everything! Be thankful for that! Yes super cheesy blog but everyone needs one of these once in a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I couldn't agree more!
Yeah, I'm glad you didn't die that day either. It just sucks that now you have all those headaches. However, I would take you all head-achy any day, versus not here at all. :)
Post a Comment