Monday, May 31, 2010

Butterflies and Sunshine


We took Alexis hot tubing last week when it snowed. I'm sure I will get all the negative comments about this, but just keep them to yourself. She loved it. We dropped the temp to 99 degrees and didn't put her in to much. She loved the bubbles!!!

















Alexis loves bath time!! It is her favorite time of the day!! She loves to play in the bath tub!! She will just kick and kick in the water!! She hates when it is time to get out.










I feel so selfish because I'm usually the only one that gets to see my happy little girl during the day! She is so happy all day! At night time she is cranky and that is when we see people. So if you see us at night we really do have a happy baby most of the day! I have pictures to prove it! lol










My sister made Alexis dress and hair thing! She also made her girls some too. They are so cute! They are great dresses and when they get older she can wear it as a shirt. She sales them on Etsy if you are wanting them!!




















I had to through this picture in here because her head band is always doing this and I didn't realize it. It was sad but kind of funny.

3 comments:

char said...

Annistons headbands do the same thing it is sad but it does make me laugh! She is a cutie!

T Daley said...

Putting your child in a hot tub... WHAT!!!! Just kidding, I bet she loved it. I know that is one of my favorite places. I can't believe how fast she is growing! What a doll :)

melissabastow said...

It's funny that she didn't even care that much when the headband fell. I guess she must just be used to it. :)