Thursday, January 14, 2010

Puppies

Roxy had her puppies last week on January 4, 2010!! She had 2 girls and 2 boys. At first I didn't have much time to check them because Roxy is very protective so we thought we had 4 little girls. Well I found out even boys have little nipples the just don't turn into anything. She has never had any boys before so I was well surprised! Poor Roxy was miserable the last week she was pregnant. She is feeling all back to normal and is loving it! These 4 little puppies are so freakin cute!! They all have there little personalities so already! They are also growing so fast!! Even the little runt! Roxy is such a good mommy! I hope my mom instincts kick in like hers always do when I have my baby. There little eyes haven't opened yet! But I will keep you updated on these cute furry little creatures! We still have 2 boys and 1 girl available if anyone is interested let me know!!

No comments: