Jaron turned 26 on Sunday! It is so crazy!! I keep telling him he's old now! I always say about people on TV "yeah he's hot for a old guy." So now I keep telling him that! This was the first time he was home for his birthday in years!! He is always working. I wish I could say we went all out and got him the coolest gift ever. But I didn't. He is picking out a watch that we are getting him but still haven't gotten. We did spend the day together which was great though!! We also had lunch/dinner at his parents house. It was such yummy food. They also got him a helicopter that he had been really wanting!! I'm so glad they got it for him!! He loves playing with it!! He is ordering parts for it even! It is a family tradition to have a cut out cake. I try to keep it up. I got a cupcake book for Christmas so I let him pick what he wanted. Well he picked one of the hardest things to do, a bowling pin. I was able to do it though and I was very proud of myself for it. It was his little bro's birthday 2 days before so we always have cake with him too! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!


Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment