Thursday, January 14, 2010
31 Weeks
Yep you read right I am now 31 weeks pregnant! I've been really bad at taking belly pictures the last 2 months. I didn't take any in December until Christmas and I didn't realize how much I had grown in that month!!! It was a sad shocker! I only have 2 months left but hopefully I don't grow to much more! The baby was measuring large in the 22 week check up with the ultra sound. Now I'm getting my belly measured and the Dr. told me I was 1" smaller than average... I'm like how is this possible I'm huge!! The rest of my body has caught up thanks to the Christmas treats. But so far I have had no stretch marks on my belly!! (knock on wood) The baby is so active!! Some days she moves a little and other days my stomach is a punching bag and you can see it do waves. It's so fun! I enjoy it and feel so much closer to her. I ju
st don't appreciate her kicking my bladder and almost making me pee my pants while I'm in Walmart. lol As far as we know the baby is healthy and my surgery didn't impact her at all! The Dr. told me I need to take it more easy because my braxton hicks can get a little out of control sometimes and start to hurt as well. No nothing serious like bed rest luckily but just nothing strenuous like shoveling and ice picking the driveway. ha I am so ready to be done being pregnant but I need to keep her in just a little bit more to make sure she's healthy. I love all the pregnancy pains, and the waddling around. Jaron thinks it's so funny how I have to walk sometimes. He tells me I look uncomfortable pregnant and I'm like thanks.I also swell up like a balloon almost every night! I rarely wear coats anymore because I'm so hot!! I am feeling in crunch time to get everything done before she gets here! We have been working on the nursery some but I still have so much more to do it!! So hopefully I get it all done in time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yeah there's no way that your stomach is measuring smaller. Don't you love that we have the huge-pregnant-stomach genes? Lucky on the no stretch marks though. I think by the time I was this far with Hannah I had about 2.7 million of them.
Post a Comment