Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update on whats new

So I've really sucked at blogging lately!! Our life is so unexciting but here is what has been going on. Jaron has still been traveling and working like usually. He is currently in Florida this week. I am still working at Landslide and teaching Dance. We are having our Dance recital June 10. If anyone wants to come let me know and I'll get you tickets. I may even be dancing it in... Scary I know. My little sister Sam choreographed a dance for me. What she doesn't realize is that she is a amazing dancer and I'm not at her level so I will have to make a few minor adjustments to the dance to bring it down to my level. So come watch me make a fool of myself because I can not dance anymore! lol My girls have also worked very hard on there dances!! I have taught or help teach 20 dances this year and out of those 20 of them I choreographed 15 of them. So as you can tell I am very proud and want to show them off!

We also having been working on doing a few upgrades to our yard. Can I just tell you how bad I HATE and I mean passionately HATE dandy lions!! I have been trying to get them all out of the grass but it takes hours when I have let them go for so long. But I can only blame myself! On the exciting not we just got curbing and tore up our front flower beds to redo them. In the back we are working on getting a screen porch put in back there because the bugs are so bad!! Gotta love living so close to the lake! We have had a few bad contractors so it is not done yet! Hopefully soon!!(That is a crazy story on it's own check Jaron's facebook) So come check out our yard in a few weeks it will be gorgeous... I hope! We will BBQ because it is my FAV!

I have gotten on a reading binge lately!! Who would have ever thought? Not me! But I actually love to read and I can actually read a book in day. It was such a huge accomplishment for me! That is why I have to tell the whole world even though everyone I know can do it! Me and my friend Sydni keep switching off books. We have gotten each other to read almost every vampires series that is hot right now. No laughing. I have joined goodreads.com so if you are on there add me!

Here are some pictures of stuff that has been going on and I will post more later as well! Like I said Not much has gone on lately! Sorry I will make my life more exciting so I can blog about it! HA





I got Jaron a golfing pass out at the Ranches for Easter and he LOVES it! That is all he wants to do on his weeks off. I had fun driving the golf cart around one day and working on getting a farmers tan!!







Jaron got perks from work for the Jazz game! We ate dinner on top of the Energy Solution Center and then had awesome seats!





Me and Jaron got really bored at work and gave each other tattoos!!


No comments: