Saturday, May 16, 2009

Proud of my Sis's!

I have been able to go and watch my little/big sister, Sam, and sister in law, Alyssa, dance recently!!! I have loved it!! I am so proud of them!!

My little sister Sam is so amazing!! She is such a awesome dancer!! I love to watch her dance!! She has came and helped me teach a few times during my classes and my girls are like "I want to dance like your sister she is so good!!" I'm so proud to always be like yeah I know! I wish I could say I taught her everything she knows but that is a complete lie I taught her none of that!! She is a much better dancer than I ever was! I always love bragging her up!! I think in a few years she will really be read to audition for "So You Think You Can Dance." So you better be voting for Sam Ford!! This year she did a trio has taken 2ND and Queen twice each. She is also in a ton of dances with her team. And just made Dance Company for her Sophomore year she plans on taking another year with her team as well.

My sister in law Alyssa is improving each year!! She is the cutest dancer on her team and it is not because I'm biust either!! She does awesome on her faces!! You would be surprised on how no one does faces when that seems easy! But Alyssa never fails with her faces! She had a few solos in her dances and rocked in her hip hop solo. They danced in rain boots which I think would be so hard! Her studio has the cutest choreography!!



As you can tell I'm all about dance in all my blogs! I love it! I just can not wait until I have my own little girl to share this with and she is up on stage!! I know Jaron will be a hard but great dancing dad!!

No comments: