Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Britney Bitch!

So this is way old news but like I said in my last blog I am updating! I got Britney Spears tickets for Christmas and was able to go the concert in April. I went with Sydni. When getting the tickets it was a joke first because we were like yeah we should go it would be fun... and I had been to 2 of her other concerts so I didn't think I would really go. But we did our research and looked into prices and decided to make our husbands cookies before we ask them if we could go. They were all about us going and they even said we could get the more expensive tickets but we would just go with cheaper tickets and spend more money on our outfits for the concert! We had a blast!! It's nice to know even though I'm old I can still go out and do the same thing I did when I was 14 and have a blast!!

No comments: