Monday, March 16, 2009

First Competition

Tomorrow is my dance studios first competition sense we have opened and of the year!! I am very nervous for it! I haven't ever experienced this side of competitions before. I was telling my step mom yesterday I would much rather do the competiting any day because I feel like I have more control on how things go. Where technically I have more control now because I am the one coaching and training them to compete so if they don't do well guess who's fault it is... Mine. Scary! The girls have not loved me so much the last few months because I have been riding them so hard on there dances, but what that's what I am there for. I am thinking I will have to have some party for them when it all done to make up for my orneriness!
If you are free tomorrow and would like to come and support us and cheer for us while we are dancing we would love it!! The competition is at Timpview High School our first dance is at 9am and Awards are at 1:30pm. So it is a short competition which will be nice for our first one. It is $6 to get in and children under 5 are free.
I am so excited for my girls I can not wait! Thanks for all the support we all really appreciate!!!

No comments: