Friday, February 13, 2009

Private

I have had to make set my blog to private because I have wrote about Landslide on here and when you google Landslide Clothing my blog is popping up before our website. Not that I don't love the attention, but when someone comes in and tells me they read my blog when they were searching for the sight and knows all about it's a little creepy to think what people could be looking at. All my vendors could be looking at it as well and knowing when I complain about the store to that would be bad! lol I love the store but it is a job and a trial like everything! So because of this I had to re invite you all to my blog and hopefully I did it right and didn't invite you 500 times to it. If this is your first time you were invited feel very privileged because I am super cool and post such important things! ha Can't you tell by all my feedback... I will also be making a Landslide blog sense I know people are looking at the Blogs that look at our website. So look for that soon!

No comments: