Friday, February 6, 2009

I relaxing weekend!

I had a great weekend! I was able to not work all day Saturday which hasn't happened sense the opening of Landslide with the 1 exceptions of me being away on vacation. So I was very excited to be able to have a day off! I wasn't sure what to do at first and me and Jaron just watched TV for a few hours. Well that's relaxing but boring so we wanted to go out and do something. So we went up to the Clark Planetarium and watched a show in the Dome and attempted to get my iPhone fixed. (Because I blew my speaker on it watching You Tube, oops!) Well I had heard the Apple store is crazy but didn't realize how crazy! It was 3:30 and we had to make a appointment and they were all taken until 9 already. Crazy! So we said screw it and went walking around too. It was a ton of fun! I hadn't been to the planetarium for a few years and we watched a movie on Saturn. It was just different and fun. Then we went home and relaxed.


On Sunday we went to my sister in laws 22nd Birthday dinner at my mother in law and visited with the family. Then we were suppose to go back to the Apple store at the Gateway to get my phone fixed because there wasn't a wait that day. Well it started to rain/snow and we were just to lazy and just hung out. Later went and saw the movie Coraline. It was crazy! I wouldn't suggest it for young children! But I can now say. me and Jaron are now updated on Hero's and Big Love. I know you were all worried!

No comments: