We finally got new tires on our car!! Lets just say they were so bad the guy asked Jaron how he drove down there on them. The wire wasn't just showing through on them they were all the way through. I haven't been able to drive it in the snow or if rained excessively the last few months so I did know they were bad but not that bad. But you all know how that goes, who wants to drop money on tires?! We kept buying fun things like couches and hot tubs. Oops guess we forgot about the necessities. I wanted to die when we were looking at prices for them... Lets just say they were a lot more than my Volkswagen Beetle, imagine that! I am just happy now that I have them I can defiantly tell the difference!! I thought while driving on the freeway I was becoming a crappy driver well it helps when your tires have traction on them!







No comments:
Post a Comment