Thursday, February 5, 2009

I was a little spoiled this year and got my Valentines present this year early. Yeah for me! Me and Jaron decided to get each other a Hot Tub. I saved up some of my choreography money so I really did help with it and of course he paid for the rest of it. We found a way awesome deal on KSL and got it from a guy that works at Bullfrog and it was one that was just traded in when the people were upgrading there hot tub. The guy that we bought it from had bought it and made sure everything was all in order on it and then sold it. It came with the cover, steps, delivery and chemicals for our kick ass price which we were stoked about. It was kind of a pain to get installed seeing as I had no clue how much work it actually took. I thought you could just plug it into a normal outlet and say here we go. lol No much more work than that! But once it was hooked up and the water in it I was ready to jump in! It is suppose to only fit 6 people in it. Well after the Superbowl we fit 9 so that was cool. I am in love with it! I am in it all everyday! I freakin love it! Last night we set up Jaron's work screen and projector and watched "John Tucker Must Die" in it. I'm sure our neighbors loved us for it!! Well yeah come check it out and sit in it cause I'm sure I'll be in there!!

1 comment:

melissabastow said...

Wow, cool gift. Jeremy gave me a ped-egg for valentine's day. Nothing says love like "go file your nasty feet...."