Monday, January 26, 2009
Fog Mog
I am so glad our fog is gone!! I am hoping it stays this way! Before the last two rain systems came in it was so foggy at my house every morning and night! It reminded me of being in the Harry Potter movies because we have those street lamps like they do in the first movie when it is all foggy and the turn it out. Yeah I know I'm retarded but I'm just not use to the fog. Driving home from dance some nights were really scary because I couldn't see anything it was so thick. It has been my first time experience fog like real fog. Not just a little but when you actually can't see in front of you it has been real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It was always super foggy in Moscow. I hated it. But it never reminded me of Harry Potter.....we needed the street lamps, I think.
Post a Comment