skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jaron's Birthday
Jaron turned the big 25 on January 10th!! (I know I'm a little slow at posting it.) He was of course gone for it. We were so sad because he is never home for his birthday because it is the week that he goes back to work after his Christmas break. But Jaron's family celebrated the week before and his mom made him dinner and we had cake and it was also his little brother's birthday that week as well so we did a combined thing as well. On his actual Birthday Jaron was working with his older brother that week and one of his friends and after they were done with there presentation
they got him a cupcake or something and came in and sang Happy Birthday to him. Then when Jaron got home the day after his birthday I gave him his Birthday presents and made him dinner and had some friends over. So he was lucky and got two celebrations even if the actual day wasn't super exciting. Yay I'm such a exciting wife! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment