


My dance studio had there dance recital last week! Woo Hoo! I was so excited to have it and so excited when it was over at the the same time. It was a lot of work! The actual day I was so nervous for all the girls and thinking I would forget something and mess it up for them. When I had gotten there I was able to relax a little and help some of the girls get ready and that was a lot of fun!! 


All my dance girls keep me so entertained with all there stories! I love to hear them and interact with them! I think that is my biggest down fall in being there teacher is being there friend not there teacher and being strict enough on occasions. Even if they think I'm mean.

I would say the recital over all was a huge hit! From the little girls loving it to the few crying for there moms the whole time they were on stage. Our older girls did quite well. You can tell the newer dances and the girls that had missed practices. But for all those little things they still looked great!! It just gives us something to work on and look forward to for the spring recital! Big Thanks to my Mom and Robb for coming and taping it for me!






All my dance girls keep me so entertained with all there stories! I love to hear them and interact with them! I think that is my biggest down fall in being there teacher is being there friend not there teacher and being strict enough on occasions. Even if they think I'm mean.

I would say the recital over all was a huge hit! From the little girls loving it to the few crying for there moms the whole time they were on stage. Our older girls did quite well. You can tell the newer dances and the girls that had missed practices. But for all those little things they still looked great!! It just gives us something to work on and look forward to for the spring recital! Big Thanks to my Mom and Robb for coming and taping it for me!










1 comment:
Ok, so I'm having trouble reading your font because the color is so dark, but the pictures are SUPER CUTE.
Post a Comment