Friday, January 9, 2009
Bribing
So my biggest pet peeve for the day (yes I said the biggest that means I get quite a few during the day ha). But Just because you say I'm skinny or tiny doesn't mean I'm going to A. let you shop lift from my store you cracked out whore or B. Give you a job. Goodness people are so annoying. When your a size 00 because you are meth or cause your 15 and haven't grown into those hips yet and try to tell me your as tiny as me to try to bribe me into what they want I'm not buying it! Yes people are that stupid out there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
hey thanks, and the elk ride was in logan canyon.. at the " hardware ranch" .. I would suggest going if ur ever up there but not to drive clear from here just to go that would be lame , we we're staying at Sami's is why we went
Post a Comment