Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Dance Recital
Tonight is my studio's dance recital. Wish me luck! I am very nervous! I have spent the last 6 months preparing my girls for this day! This year has been very stressful for me to teach! With opening the store I have not had the time to dedicate like I thought I was going to when I signed onto all my classes. I am now running to dance from the store everyday and not being able to prepare but I have in my opinion came up with much better dances this year!! I also have dealt with a very bad knee injury my girls can tell you about that has limited my teaching. Thanks to a few of my girls and my little sister I have been able to pull it off! I have a lot of pressure laying on these performances tonight because we lost a lot of students this past year do to many reasons. But the better the dances are and the way we perform the better the studio looks to keep existing students. It is also our first year for our competition teams and we have a lot of people criticizing on how we will do so it is a lot of pressure there as well. So now you can see why I am so much more than just nervous than just normal for our 100 students. They will do good and I have a lot of confidence in them. Thank you for all that support me in my dance job because for you that know me, know how much this job means to me and my girls! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment