So I am trying to get all caught up on my blogging. Here is a fun little clip when we went up to Salt Lake and opened presents with Jaron's family. We didn't get to go up and see the lights with them like usual because our plane didn't get in from Dominican Republic until 1:00am and we didn't get home until 2:30. But we were able to go meet them for breakfast and go swimming after. It was a blast. I wasn't quite myself because of the lack of sleep but still had fun! I was bummed because me and Jaron were so busy when we were home we were unable to see Temple Square lights because we usually go one or two times and didn't make it once. Hopefully next year right! Check out this of video clip of Daniel and Jaron playing in the pool with Alyssa and Addison in the pool!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment