Monday, December 29, 2008

Back

Well surprise we went on vacation. We decided to do this a week and a half before Christmas! Last year we were suppose to go to Mexico and things didn't work out and we didn't. Then this year we were going to go to Hawaii with the in laws but because of things going on during life and the timing of it we decided not to go. With opening the store and teaching dance still I have been extremely busy and stressed! No one ever said owning a business was easy! So Jaron has seen me unraveling and forced me into this vacation. Yes I said forced. I fought him on it for weeks until he just said we were going and booked it. You can ask my mom or my friend Sydni I was determined not to go and save money and stay home with my store. So this is why the trip was spring of the moment and not planned forever. Jaron picked the Dominican Republic for us to go to. This is why there were no Christmas cards sent out or phone calls or text on Christmas. I am sorry I do apologize! I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Mine was defiantly a adventure! I will be updating it a ton this week all my pictures from the trip and from the Christmas presents opened before we left!

No comments: