Tuesday, December 30, 2008


December 21st was a fun day for Jaron and I! Because we were gone on Christmas day we had to open our Christmas presents before we left because we couldn't wait until after we got home ha. So we picked Sunday because it was our day off and Monday we had Jaron's work party and left that night. So we woke up and Jaron saw his stuff under the tree and was like yeah whatever nothing to exciting he could tell so he wasn't wanting to get up. But I kept saying lets get up so we can open presents! We made it down and separated presents and started tearing in. Like I said nothing to exciting for him because we were going on vaca, that was our present... right. He got the traditional stocking stuff, and nerf gun that he must have. Then he also got some Cd's wii stuff a ton of Billabong clothes, thanks to our wonderful discounts and special ordering we could do that! And just random stuff like that. I knew mostly what was under the tree for me. Jaron got red heels he helped picked out (he said no to the hookerish ones lol), pink pants that I picked out months earlier, a salad bowl, clothes from our store, and then he surprised me with Hard Rock Cafe' shirt, pj's that my shirt says "I kissed a Vampire and I liked it" I also got a pink BB gun, and drum roll my big gift that I didn't know about was a drill and bits to go with it. Yes you heard me right and yes I did ask for this. Most people look at me so weird when I tell them this. But they are very useful things to have and I'm always needing one so I was way excited.


After opening presents I still had one more to give the main gift for Jaron. It was at his parents and I had been trying to figure out a way to get him over there with out making it obvious. My biggest plan fell through so I just gave up with the scheming and just said "So lets blind fold you and lets get your other present." His face lit up and I was like Oh no what did I do because I knew he thought I got him a 4 wheeler to replace his old one. So I had to hurry and tell him that it wasn't one just so he wouldn't get his hopes up to much more. He didn't go for the blind fold act so we finally just went to his parents and he was just sure I got him a couch to go in our room that we've been wanting. So I just played with that idea. Then Gary and Daniel are carrying up the gift and Daniel's like here's your couch... and surprise it was a 50" TV that he'd been wanting. He was almost as excited about it as he would've been a 4 wheeler. But he just kept starring at it and finally I was like are you going to take it home and take it out of the box. So he had to hold it in the back of the truck to make sure it didn't fall over while I drove. He was frozen! I haven't gotten a picture with him and it yet but it is his new love. Every second is devoted to watching some stupid show he loves on it or playing X-Box on it. What was I thinking....

No comments: